New Functions / Enhancement of ADSTEFAN Ver.2012
- Operability Improvement by Integrated GUI
Frequently used functions or tools are iconified and available on the Tool Bar. The tool bar varies depending on the operation menu.
ADSTEFAN becomes more user-friendly software due to the operability improvement.
- Temperature Data Mapping Tool
This tool is to transfer the ADSTEFAN temperature data on FEM mesh data.
ADSTEFAN temperature data can be used as an initial temperature of FEM software such as for Thermal stress analysis.
- Enlarged Marker Functions for Slag or Oxide Entrapment Prediction
Slag, sand, oxide, or chill entrapment can be evaluated by giving a flexibility to marker generation conditions.
- Enhanced Gas Entrapment Evaluation
Gas marker, gas quantity and its graph can be output for gas entrapment evaluation.
- Output a Volume of Leaked Gas in CSV file.
You can observe the effect of air vents by evaluating the amount of the leaked gas.
- Intensification Effect
Effects of the intensification can be confirmed by comparing the gas markers before the intensification with one after the intensification.
- Amount of Instantaneous Flow of Each Gate and Total Flow
ADSTEFAN outputs the instantaneous flow of each gate and total flow in the format of CSV.
- Shrinkage Porosity Prediction with Considering Additional Feeding
Accuracy of the porosity prediction is improved by considering additional feeding.